Graco’s chemical injection system can be used for upstream exploration, drilling and completions, both offshore and onshore. Our chemical injection system can be easily used in remote locations with pneumatically-operated, solar-operated, and electrically-operated drive motor platforms. Graco’s equipment is reliable, durable, and built for the rugged applications present in the oil and gas industry.
Western Chemical MA, MT, MTS Pumps
Motor driven chemical pump. Single or dual head. This pump is actually 10 feeders in one. Its 10 pin index wheel gives from 3.5 to 35 injections per minute. One pint to 22 gallons in 24 hours for each head. Available in 1/4″, 3/8″, 5/8″ or 1″ piston.
A positive displacement chemical pump. Gas actuated through a diaphragm with spring return. Volume output controlled by number of strokes per minute. Exhaust gas throttling controls number of strokes per minute. High mechanical advantage: 154:1 for 5/8 Dia. Piston. 1/4 Piston option available.
- No lubrication required
- Fluid Ends Available in Standard and Stainless Steel
- Western Chemical Pumps Product Summary
Western Chemical LD Pump
Lever driven and dial controlled feed rate. Available in 1/4″, 3/8″, 5/8″ piston. Interchangeable inlet and discharge checks to simplify maintenance.
- Fluid Ends available in standard and stainless steel
Western Atomizing Nozzles
Breaks up chemical at the point of injection to make the chemical more effective.
- All parts made from 300 series stainless steel.
- Increases injection pressure approximately 400 P.S.I. over line pressure.
- Works best at high flow rates, use Western pump models DF, DFF, MA, or MT for superior results.
Advantage Controls features chemical metering pumps through their MicroTron Series. Their microprocessor timing and guided double ball features checks for superior speed and metering for accuracy. Their pumps feature many control options and features that make them superior products for any chemical metering need.
The MicroTron series of chemical metering pumps give you the Advantage of microprocessor timing and guided double ball checks for superior speed and metering accuracy.
LMI Chemical Metering Pumps
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustments
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protections against moisture and corrosive conditions
- Priming valves with FluorofillTm diaphragms and ramp style knobs for “hands free” priming
LMI Solar Pumps
- Maximum pressure 250
- Maximum volume 10 gallons a day
- Choose from the J or P Series
ProMinent has a full line of pump products, including motor pumps, solenoid pumps, process pumps, hose (peristalic) pumps and system packages.
With the highest standard of quality through innovation, reliability and industry specific solutions, ProMinent pumps are an excellent choice.
SiA Solar Pumps
The SiA brand of high quality and highly efficient pumps includes solar-powered; pneumatic/gas; and AC chemical injection pumps that are suitable for a wide range of applications, including hazardous area, sour gas and where other specialist requirements are needed. SiA pumps have high chemical containment and compatibility; are easy to install; allow accurate control via our unique manual stroke adjustor and are proven to be reliable and low maintenance Our timers, controllers and detection accessories give unparalleled control of the pumps both onsite and remotely (via SCADA).
Polyethylene Tanks for High Performance Chemical Storage Systems
ACIDS • BASES • OXIDIZERS • WATER
Scott Greer Sales also specializes in polyethylene tank systems that are engineered for the most severe chemical applications, such as 98% sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hypochlorite, caustic and nitric acid. Whether you need chemical storage for acids, bases, oxidizers or water, our polyethylene tanks are proven to be some of the best chemical storage systems on the market.
Our chemical tank storage systems are available with capacities from 8 to 15,000 gallons, with features such as complete drain options, dual-wall systems for secondary containment, horizontals and cone bottoms.
We can also provide both FDA and NSF/ANSI 61 approved tank systems.